Tuesday, November 20, 2018

All New Apple Store In The Alderwood Mall In Lynnwood, Washington



All New Apple Store

Alderwood Mall

Lynnwood, Washington

Apple just opened an all-new Apple Mini Flagship store in the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. This store replaced an older Apple store, and the new store project took 9 months to build. I was STUNNED by how magnificently beautiful the new Apple store is!!! Not only is it the most beautiful Apple store I have ever seen, and I have seen many, but I would argue it is the most beautiful retail store I have EVER seen in my life!!!

The are many incredible details in this store, and one of them is what appears to be a TV on the back wall that looks like it must be 10 feet tall!!! There are all kinds of amazing details I noticed like the new table are no longer made from Maple, but some other kind of tougher wood. I also noticed the pigtail plugs that used to run down from the table top to the floor are gone and have been replaced by invisible power lines that run through one of the legs on the Apple Table. Also, the standard stainless steel walls have been replaced with beautiful stone walls that are a very warm color. This store is an absolute masterpiece!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU ENJOY JAKE'S APPLE WATCH WORLD BE CERTAIN TO CHECK OUT JAKE'S OTHER BLOGS: